The partner’s law firm, Faruqi & Faruqi, is well known for its work on executive compensation issues. The New York Times’ Dealbook details both the male partner’s version of events and the female associate’s side of the story.Last modified on Sunday, 19 May 2013
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Partner Accused of Sexual Harassment Hits Associate with Defamation Suit
In a sensational case that has reportedly “grabbed the attention of the legal profession,” a law firm partner accused of sexual harassment has filed a counterclaim accusing the junior lawyer suing him of defamation.
Latest from PLP News
- SCOTUS: Pre-Miranda silence can be used as evidence of guilt
- Do Medical Malpractice Suits Actually Promote Hospital Transparency?
- Defunct Dewey & LeBoeuf Settles Mismanagement Claims
- Judge Temporarily Blocks Arkansas Law Banning Abortion at 12 Weeks
- Detroit Law Firm Sponsors ‘Guns for Groceries’ Program