Additionally, he was also sentenced to three years post-release supervision and more than $800,000 in forfeitures and fines. The purported schemes cost businesses more than $1.5 million and led to $650,000 in profit for the disgraced lawyer.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 21 seconds
Once Disbarred, Attorney Stuart Finkelstein Heads to Prison for Fraud
Attorney Stuart Finkelstein was handed a four-year prison sentence for filing hundreds of “sham” lawsuits under the Americans with Disabilities Act. So reports The New York Post.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Ohio Marijuana Law Now In Effect, Senate Looks To Make Changes
- Lawyer Prosecuting Sex Assault In the Military Fired Over Email From A Decade Ago
- 15 YO Too Young To Live On Campus, Studying Law Topics At Loyola
- NCAA Facing Sherman Act Antitrust Lawsuit From 6 States
- FedEx, Contractor Head To Court Under RICO Allegations