Sharon Applebaum and Thomas Mesereau were sanctioned for sharing information about the victims with the Church of Scientology, which is where he met them. The lawyers were said to have shared discovery materials related to Masterson’s criminal trial with an attorney representing the church in a separate civil matter brought by his accusers.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Actor Danny Masterson’s Ex-Attorneys Sanctioned for Sharing Info About His Rape Victims
Two lawyers who once represented actor Danny Masterson were fined for leaking confidential information regarding his victims. So reports NBC News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Ohio Marijuana Law Now In Effect, Senate Looks To Make Changes
- Lawyer Prosecuting Sex Assault In the Military Fired Over Email From A Decade Ago
- 15 YO Too Young To Live On Campus, Studying Law Topics At Loyola
- NCAA Facing Sherman Act Antitrust Lawsuit From 6 States
- FedEx, Contractor Head To Court Under RICO Allegations