Serafinowicz was charged with breach of peace and third-degree assault on an elderly person after the apparent altercation. Serafinowicz has been suspended twice, once in 2014 and once in 2017, for making critical remarks about a judge and questioning a forensic psychologist’s character, respectively.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
Attorney Charged with Assault After Slapping Another Lawyer
Robert Serafinowicz, an attorney in Connecticut, has been charged with assault after allegedly slapping another lawyer outside a courthouse. So reports the Hartford Courant.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Biden’s Student Loan Forgiveness Plan Facing Another Legal Challenge
- NRA Unsuccessful Again in Getting Judge to Dismiss NYAG Lawsuit
- School, Gun-maker Negligent in Uvalde Shooting: Parents' Lawsuit
- Newsom Signs Laws to Make Calif. Residential Development Easier
- Homicide Charges Expected in 'Rust' Shooting: Santa Fe DA