To that end, the 111-year-old school will be renamed the Thomas R. Kline School of Law of Duquesne University. The money will be used to support scholarships, grants and the school’s bar preparation program.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 20 seconds
Duquesne University’s Law School Gets New Name, Record-setting Commitment
Duquesne University’s law school will take in its largest single donation, $50 million, and as such will rename the school. So reports Pittsburgh’s Action News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Biden’s Student Loan Forgiveness Plan Facing Another Legal Challenge
- NRA Unsuccessful Again in Getting Judge to Dismiss NYAG Lawsuit
- School, Gun-maker Negligent in Uvalde Shooting: Parents' Lawsuit
- Newsom Signs Laws to Make Calif. Residential Development Easier
- Homicide Charges Expected in 'Rust' Shooting: Santa Fe DA