Ashworth accused Gooding of repeatedly grabbing her backside, reads the report, and Ashworth’s allegation is one of many recently levied against the actor. The judgment allows for a trial to determine damages, it adds.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 25 seconds
No-show Cuba Gooding Jr. Loses to Bartender in Groping Lawsuit
Bartender Natasha Ashworth, who worked at a nightclub that actor Cuba Gooding Jr. visited in 2019, has won a lawsuit against the Academy Award winner after he failed to respond to the lawsuit for more than a year. So reports Yahoo! News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- SpaceX Facing Potential Prosecution Over Unlicensed Guards, Beach Closures
- Ice Cube’s Infringement Case Against Robinhood Melts with Federal Ruling
- Judge Tosses Murder Case Against Simone Biles’ Brother After Mistrial
- DOJ Pushing Death Sentence for Boston Marathon bomber
- Utah Assistant AG Apologizes for Bizarre 'Die and Go to Hell' Email