Dershowitz said the producers of the show, also named in the suit, “knowingly and deliberately” misled him and “maliciously and intentionally” painted him in a defamatory way with respect to his sexual conduct. Dershowitz is seeking at least $20 million from four separate actions.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 21 seconds
Dershowitz Denies Sex Misconduct in Lawsuit Against Netflix, Documentary Producers
Notable attorney Alan Dershowitz is suing Netflix for his portrayal in the documentary “Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich.” So reports CNBC.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- SpaceX Facing Potential Prosecution Over Unlicensed Guards, Beach Closures
- Ice Cube’s Infringement Case Against Robinhood Melts with Federal Ruling
- Judge Tosses Murder Case Against Simone Biles’ Brother After Mistrial
- DOJ Pushing Death Sentence for Boston Marathon bomber
- Utah Assistant AG Apologizes for Bizarre 'Die and Go to Hell' Email