The lawsuit is led by a UK pension fund and claims investors lost billions due to Cook allegedly concealing the information. Cook said in a November, 2018 sales call that Chine was not in the “category” of places where Apple was facing sales pressure.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 23 seconds
Investors Sue Apple for Cook’s Comments on China
Apple Inc. will have to face a class-action lawsuit brought by shareholders who accused CEO Tim Cook of hiding “falling demand for iPhones in China.” So reports Reuters.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- South Dakota Pot Advocates Join Lawsuit Challenging Ballot Measure
- Biden Balks At Investigating Trump While Others Call for Legal Action
- Murdered DNC Staffer’s Family Settles with Fox News Over 'Wikileaks' Coverage
- Law School Deans Rebuke Trump’s Election Resistance
- 'AI Lawyer' Email Crawler Learns A New Trick