The lawsuit is led by a UK pension fund and claims investors lost billions due to Cook allegedly concealing the information. Cook said in a November, 2018 sales call that Chine was not in the “category” of places where Apple was facing sales pressure.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 23 seconds
Investors Sue Apple for Cook’s Comments on China
Apple Inc. will have to face a class-action lawsuit brought by shareholders who accused CEO Tim Cook of hiding “falling demand for iPhones in China.” So reports Reuters.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Villanova Law Dean Who Stressed Inclusion, Precision Dead At 90 from Heart Failure
- Oregon Law Looks to Insulate Schools from COVID-19 Damage Claims
- Cuomo Pushes Pot As Criminal Justice Reform, Revenue Raiser
- Lawyer Looks to Ditch Trump As Client After President’s 'Repugnant' Behavior
- Boston Marathon Bomber Sues Feds with Handwritten Note Over a Hat