Depp, who has been involved in an ongoing legal battle with Amber Heard, unsuccessfully sued the publication after it called him a “wife beater.” Warner Bros. requested Depp step down and he agreed to do so.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 21 seconds
Johnny Depp Out of Harry Potter Spinoff After Losing Defamation Case Against The Sun
After losing his defamation case against The Sun, actor Johnny Depp has stepped down from his upcoming role in the Fantastic Beasts 3 film. So reports Cinema Blend.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- South Dakota Pot Advocates Join Lawsuit Challenging Ballot Measure
- Biden Balks At Investigating Trump While Others Call for Legal Action
- Murdered DNC Staffer’s Family Settles with Fox News Over 'Wikileaks' Coverage
- Law School Deans Rebuke Trump’s Election Resistance
- 'AI Lawyer' Email Crawler Learns A New Trick