Depp, who has been involved in an ongoing legal battle with Amber Heard, unsuccessfully sued the publication after it called him a “wife beater.” Warner Bros. requested Depp step down and he agreed to do so.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 21 seconds
Johnny Depp Out of Harry Potter Spinoff After Losing Defamation Case Against The Sun
After losing his defamation case against The Sun, actor Johnny Depp has stepped down from his upcoming role in the Fantastic Beasts 3 film. So reports Cinema Blend.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Villanova Law Dean Who Stressed Inclusion, Precision Dead At 90 from Heart Failure
- Oregon Law Looks to Insulate Schools from COVID-19 Damage Claims
- Cuomo Pushes Pot As Criminal Justice Reform, Revenue Raiser
- Lawyer Looks to Ditch Trump As Client After President’s 'Repugnant' Behavior
- Boston Marathon Bomber Sues Feds with Handwritten Note Over a Hat