One of the departments few top-ranking officers, said she was improperly suspended and demoted and filed a massive 13-page complaint enumerating accusations the department created a hostile work environment, engaged in disability discrimination and coercion and threatened her when she tried to make prior complaints. According to information in the article, she is seeking lawyers’ fees and lost wages.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 28 seconds
Female Police Officer in Boston Files 13-page Federal Discrimination Suit
Sgt. Beth Donovan, a Boston police officer, has alleged a “pattern” of discrimination and retaliation in the department and has filed a federal lawsuit. So reports The Boston Herald.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- South Dakota Pot Advocates Join Lawsuit Challenging Ballot Measure
- Biden Balks At Investigating Trump While Others Call for Legal Action
- Murdered DNC Staffer’s Family Settles with Fox News Over 'Wikileaks' Coverage
- Law School Deans Rebuke Trump’s Election Resistance
- 'AI Lawyer' Email Crawler Learns A New Trick