The couple was killed after “coming into contact with power lines” while working to fix a busted scoreboard damaged by Hurricane Michael. Court filings show an October civil trial was cancelled and the family’s attorney could not comment on the matter.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 21 seconds
Lawsuit Settled After Florida Baseball Coach, Wife Electrocuted Fixing Scoreboard
The wrongful death suit filed in the wake of Florida baseball coach Corey Crum and his wife’s electrocution was settled. So reports WCTV.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- South Dakota Pot Advocates Join Lawsuit Challenging Ballot Measure
- Biden Balks At Investigating Trump While Others Call for Legal Action
- Murdered DNC Staffer’s Family Settles with Fox News Over 'Wikileaks' Coverage
- Law School Deans Rebuke Trump’s Election Resistance
- 'AI Lawyer' Email Crawler Learns A New Trick