Spears has been living under conservatorship since 2008 and a legal battle over who should oversee her affairs recently rekindled. Spears’ father, who is overseeing her affairs, and attorney Samuel Ingham, disagree about the most prudent course of action.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
#FreeBritney Movement Heats Up As Lawyer Questions Pop Star’s Mental Capacity
Britney Spears' court-appointed attorney does not believe the pop-star has the mental capacity to declare her own wishes and compared her situation to that of someone in a coma. So reports the Hollywood Reporter.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- South Dakota Pot Advocates Join Lawsuit Challenging Ballot Measure
- Biden Balks At Investigating Trump While Others Call for Legal Action
- Murdered DNC Staffer’s Family Settles with Fox News Over 'Wikileaks' Coverage
- Law School Deans Rebuke Trump’s Election Resistance
- 'AI Lawyer' Email Crawler Learns A New Trick