Sternheim, according to information from her firm’s website, is the only women ever to be given the New York Criminal Bar Association’s Award for Excellence in the Profession. The article notes Maxwell has also retained the services of Christian Everdell, who notably helped prosecute drug kingpin Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 27 seconds
Ghislaine Maxwell Turns to Lawyer Who Represented Bin Laden Spokesman
Accused Jeffrey Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell hired high-profile attorney Bobbi Sternheim, who once represented an Osama bin Laden “spokesman” to defend her against sex-trafficking allegations. So reports The New York Post.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- South Dakota Pot Advocates Join Lawsuit Challenging Ballot Measure
- Biden Balks At Investigating Trump While Others Call for Legal Action
- Murdered DNC Staffer’s Family Settles with Fox News Over 'Wikileaks' Coverage
- Law School Deans Rebuke Trump’s Election Resistance
- 'AI Lawyer' Email Crawler Learns A New Trick