The North Carolina institution now has 415 students enrolled—its most ever—up from last year’s 375. “Half of Elon Law's first-year class are North Carolina residents. Sixty percent are women, and 30% are students of color,” according to the article. Elon’s program calls for two-and-a-half years of schooling in order to graduate, a half year shorter than most law schools.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 29 seconds
Elon University School of Law Boasts Record Enrollment, Incoming Class
Elon University School of Law will welcome its largest ever first-year class as 164 new students have been added to the roll this fall. So reports the News & Record.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead at 87, Fight to Fill Vacancy Begins
- Louisville, Breonna Taylor's Family Agree to 'Historic' Settlement
- Tesla Case Accusing Ex-employee of Stealing Trade Secrets Moving Ahead
- Julian Assange's Lawyer: Trump Offered Extradition Deal
- Dr. Dre Sued By Estranged Wife Over Alleged 'Secretly' Transferred Trademarks