Charles Corbishley was directed to Napolitano’s home during the 1988 trial at the behest of Corbishley’s attorney to do yardwork in exchange for leniency, according to the allegations. But, when he arrived, there was no yardwork to be done. Instead, Napolitano allegedly forced Corbishley to perform oral sex. He is seeking $10 million in damages.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 33 seconds
Fox News Talking Head Andrew Napolitano Sued for Sexual Assault
Former judge and T.V. personality Andrew Napolitano is being sued for “sexual assault, battery and intentional infliction of emotional distress” after allegedly luring an accused arsonist in a case he was presiding over to his home and forcing him to perform sexual acts. So reports Law and Crime.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead at 87, Fight to Fill Vacancy Begins
- Louisville, Breonna Taylor's Family Agree to 'Historic' Settlement
- Tesla Case Accusing Ex-employee of Stealing Trade Secrets Moving Ahead
- Julian Assange's Lawyer: Trump Offered Extradition Deal
- Dr. Dre Sued By Estranged Wife Over Alleged 'Secretly' Transferred Trademarks