Leopold joined the EPA in 2018 after working on environmental law for the state of Florida and the Justice Department. Leopold plans to stay in the Washington area to practice environmental law, although he did not specify in what capacity. He will be replaced by Principal Deputy General Counsel David Fotouhi in an acting capacity.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 26 seconds
EPA General Counsel Matt Leopold Leaving Agency
EPA General Counsel Matt Leopold is planning to leave the agency after almost three years of work there amid “mixed reviews” of his litigation record. So reports Politico.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead at 87, Fight to Fill Vacancy Begins
- Louisville, Breonna Taylor's Family Agree to 'Historic' Settlement
- Tesla Case Accusing Ex-employee of Stealing Trade Secrets Moving Ahead
- Julian Assange's Lawyer: Trump Offered Extradition Deal
- Dr. Dre Sued By Estranged Wife Over Alleged 'Secretly' Transferred Trademarks