The alleged incident occurred in February, and a lawsuit was filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court. The player said a female passenger, among other things, grabbed his genitals and ripped off his protective facemask after claiming he was “frightening.” The woman, also unidentified, admitted she was both drinking and taking pills.Last modified on Tuesday, 26 May 2020
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 26 seconds
NFL Player Sues Airline After Passenger Grabs His Crotch, Pulls Off His Mask
An unidentified NFL player is suing United Airlines, claiming he was sexually assaulted on a cross-country flight and the airline failed to protect him. So reports ABC News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- AP Students Hit College Board with $500M Suit Over New Online Exams
- Kendall Jenner Settles Allegations Over Controversial Fyre Festival Promo
- Tara Reade's Attorneys Dump Her Amid Credibility Concerns
- Judge Tosses Challenge to Michigan’s 'State of Emergency'
- Amazon Sues Vendors Over Alleged Tech Support Scam