Robojap Technologies, based in the U.S. and Quatic Software Solutions, based in India, allegedly “scammed Amazon users by offering to help set up Alexa on their devices” and then profiting off fixing phony errors. Amazon is seeking damages for false advertising, trademark infringement and cybersquatting.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
Amazon Sues Vendors Over Alleged Tech Support Scam
Amazon is suing two companies for alleged tech support fraud and has accused them of setting up “fraudulent websites and applications.” So reports CNN.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- AP Students Hit College Board with $500M Suit Over New Online Exams
- Kendall Jenner Settles Allegations Over Controversial Fyre Festival Promo
- Tara Reade's Attorneys Dump Her Amid Credibility Concerns
- Judge Tosses Challenge to Michigan’s 'State of Emergency'
- NFL Player Sues Airline After Passenger Grabs His Crotch, Pulls Off His Mask