As a result of the agreement with both current and former employees, the moderators will also be provided mental health counseling while they perform the work. Moderators will be given at least $1,000 each and possibly more if they are diagnosed with PTSD or other like conditions.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
Facebook Settles with Moderators Facing Mental Health Issues
Facebook has agreed to pay content moderators $52 million to compensate them for the mental health toll of the job. So reports The Verge.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- AP Students Hit College Board with $500M Suit Over New Online Exams
- Kendall Jenner Settles Allegations Over Controversial Fyre Festival Promo
- Tara Reade's Attorneys Dump Her Amid Credibility Concerns
- Judge Tosses Challenge to Michigan’s 'State of Emergency'
- NFL Player Sues Airline After Passenger Grabs His Crotch, Pulls Off His Mask