Lahr, who worked out of Allentown, Penn., did not contest the disciplinary action, per the order filed in state Supreme Court. Lahr was accused of wire and securities fraud along with matching conspiracy charges after promising to make investments that did not exist.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
Penn. Attorney Disbarred After Pleading Guilty to Fraud Charges
Former attorney Todd H. Lahr has been disbarred after pleading guilty to defrauding his clients out of nearly $3 million. So reports the Morning Call.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- AP Students Hit College Board with $500M Suit Over New Online Exams
- Kendall Jenner Settles Allegations Over Controversial Fyre Festival Promo
- Tara Reade's Attorneys Dump Her Amid Credibility Concerns
- Judge Tosses Challenge to Michigan’s 'State of Emergency'
- NFL Player Sues Airline After Passenger Grabs His Crotch, Pulls Off His Mask