Keable is leaving his role as assistant solicitor of general law for the Office of the Solicitor of the Interior Department. He will be replacing Christine Lehnertz, who resigned last year in the wake of being cleared of accusations she created a hostile workplace.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 23 seconds
Vet Lawyer from Interior Named Head of Grand Canyon National Park
Edward Keable, a veteran attorney of the U.S. Interior Department, was newly minted as superintendent of the Grand Canyon National Park. So reports the Associated Press.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- AP Students Hit College Board with $500M Suit Over New Online Exams
- Kendall Jenner Settles Allegations Over Controversial Fyre Festival Promo
- Tara Reade's Attorneys Dump Her Amid Credibility Concerns
- Judge Tosses Challenge to Michigan’s 'State of Emergency'
- NFL Player Sues Airline After Passenger Grabs His Crotch, Pulls Off His Mask