The Massive Adoption Bitcoin conference was cancelled in January as its organizer, Jacob Kostecki, cited cash flow issues and “limited experience” as the reason to shutter the event. To date, even though Kostecki promised refunds, none have been issued. Prospective attendees lost, on average, between $300 and $600.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Nixed Bitcoin Event Prompts Attorney to Offer Pro Bono Representation
A recently canceled Bitcoin conference has prompted investment loss lawyer David Silver to take on pro bono representation for those who lost their money buying into the event. So reports Decrypt.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- AP Students Hit College Board with $500M Suit Over New Online Exams
- Kendall Jenner Settles Allegations Over Controversial Fyre Festival Promo
- Tara Reade's Attorneys Dump Her Amid Credibility Concerns
- Judge Tosses Challenge to Michigan’s 'State of Emergency'
- NFL Player Sues Airline After Passenger Grabs His Crotch, Pulls Off His Mask