As more people are using the service during the COVID-19-driven work-from-home movement, Zoom is also facing additional scrutiny from officials in New York. Zoom allegedly reported users’ model, type and unique advertising identifiers of the devices associated with their Zoom conference calls. Zoom has since stopped the practice.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 23 seconds
Zoom Facing Scrutiny, Lawsuit Over Alleged Data Sharing with Facebook
Zoom Video Communications is facing a California lawsuit for allegedly sharing user data improperly with companies like Facebook. So reports CBS News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- AP Students Hit College Board with $500M Suit Over New Online Exams
- Kendall Jenner Settles Allegations Over Controversial Fyre Festival Promo
- Tara Reade's Attorneys Dump Her Amid Credibility Concerns
- Judge Tosses Challenge to Michigan’s 'State of Emergency'
- NFL Player Sues Airline After Passenger Grabs His Crotch, Pulls Off His Mask