David Binford, Holly Rae Beene and Eric Couture claim the governor’s ban violates their constitutional rights. The trio claim there is no emergency warranting the decision. A representative for Gov. Chris Sununu, though, said the order is consistent with other actions taken in the U.S. and is appropriate for the circumstances.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Gatherings Ban Violates Constitutional Rights: NH Residents
Three New Hampshire residents are suing the state over a recently enacted ban of gatherings with more than 50 people. So reports WMUR9.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Group Sues Town Over Public Nudity, Noise from Scuba Divers
- Lawyer Dons Hazmat Suit During Sentencing Hearing
- 4th Circuit Ruling Means Trump Hotel Records Under Wraps Until After Election
- 'Lady A' Band, Artist Engaged in Legal Battle Over Moniker
- Vermont Law School Mural Being Removed Due to 'Black Features'