David Binford, Holly Rae Beene and Eric Couture claim the governor’s ban violates their constitutional rights. The trio claim there is no emergency warranting the decision. A representative for Gov. Chris Sununu, though, said the order is consistent with other actions taken in the U.S. and is appropriate for the circumstances.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Gatherings Ban Violates Constitutional Rights: NH Residents
Three New Hampshire residents are suing the state over a recently enacted ban of gatherings with more than 50 people. So reports WMUR9.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Vet Lawyer from Interior Named Head of Grand Canyon National Park
- EPA Threatens to Fight False Claims About Coronavirus Protection
- Nixed Bitcoin Event Prompts Attorney to Offer Pro Bono Representation
- Zoom Facing Scrutiny, Lawsuit Over Alleged Data Sharing with Facebook
- Link Between Sign-stealing, DraftKings Losses, Too Loose to Support Lawsuit: Judge