“Everlaw is bringing modern data management, visualization and machine learning to eDiscovery,” according to the article. Menlo Ventures and CapitalG led the investment round, with participation from existing investors K9 Ventures and Andreessen Horowitz. The company has raised $96 million in total. Its product is free to educators, non-profits and investigative journalists.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Everlaw Undergoes New Investment Round Toward eDiscovery Efforts
Everlaw announced a $62 million Series C round of funding that it will use to modernize its discovery processes. So reports Tech Crunch.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Vet Lawyer from Interior Named Head of Grand Canyon National Park
- EPA Threatens to Fight False Claims About Coronavirus Protection
- Nixed Bitcoin Event Prompts Attorney to Offer Pro Bono Representation
- Zoom Facing Scrutiny, Lawsuit Over Alleged Data Sharing with Facebook
- Link Between Sign-stealing, DraftKings Losses, Too Loose to Support Lawsuit: Judge