The 1st U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals will look at the judge, defense and prosecution to ensure all proper procedures are followed. The jury and the decision to host the trial in Boston will also be examined. The article also notes his attorneys pointed to social media comments made by jurors indicating ill-will toward Tsarnaev.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 26 seconds
Boston Marathon Bomber Claims Jury Bias, Seeks New Trial
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev’s attorneys are seeking to vacate the convicted “Boston Marathon” bomber’s death sentence, claiming his initial trial was biased. So reports UPI.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Georgia Gov. Signs Bill to Tighten Penalties for Harming First Responders
- UNH Faculty Favor Nixing Franklin Pierce’s Name from Law School
- House 'Immune' to Lawsuit Challenging COVID-driven Proxy Voting
- NRA Under Fire for Payments to Florida Lobbyist
- Louisiana Joins Utah, Oregon in Nixing Bar Exam for Law School Grads