However, the president of the pilot’s union said the amount is unsatisfactory considering the lost wages due to cancelled flights. The airline said it had lost about $435 million through October due to the groundings, which came in the wake of two deadly crashes involving the plane.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Southwest Pilots Union Unsatisfied with Compensation from Boeing Deal
Southwest Airlines is going to disperse $125 million to employees after reaching a “partial settlement” with Boeing regarding damages from its need to ground the 737 Max airplane. So reports SFGate.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Louisiana Joins Utah, Oregon in Nixing Bar Exam for Law School Grads
- Mass. Landlords Challenge Constitutionality of Eviction Halt
- Ghislaine Maxwell Wants Disparaging Comments Blunted to Ensure Fair Trial
- Impossible Whopper Lawsuit Tossed As Judge Finds No Deception
- Group Sues Town Over Public Nudity, Noise from Scuba Divers