Brown is not likely to accept a deal without an admission of guilt from the city. The city does not dispute statements from the officers involved admitting that Brown’s constitutional rights were violated during the ordeal over a parking citation.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
NBA's Sterling Brown Unlikely to Settle with Milwaukee Over Tasing: Attorney
Milwaukee Bucks Guard Sterling Brown is unlikely to settle with the City of Milwaukee over a tasing incident. The basketball player’s attorney called the city’s $400,000 offer “a sham.” So reports WISN12.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- NJ Inches Closer to Referendum Vote on Legalization of Marijuana
- Boston Marathon Bomber Claims Jury Bias, Seeks New Trial
- Southwest Pilots Union Unsatisfied with Compensation from Boeing Deal
- Ex-NFLers Charged in Scam to Defraud Gene Upshaw Healthcare Account
- Soundgarden Facing Royalty Lawsuit from Frontman’s Widow