Brown is not likely to accept a deal without an admission of guilt from the city. The city does not dispute statements from the officers involved admitting that Brown’s constitutional rights were violated during the ordeal over a parking citation.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
NBA's Sterling Brown Unlikely to Settle with Milwaukee Over Tasing: Attorney
Milwaukee Bucks Guard Sterling Brown is unlikely to settle with the City of Milwaukee over a tasing incident. The basketball player’s attorney called the city’s $400,000 offer “a sham.” So reports WISN12.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Connecticut Trans-athlete Rules Rob Students of Scholarships: Lawsuit
- Sea World Settles Investor Lawsuit Over Impact of Anti-captivity Documentary
- Calif. Lawyer 'Middle Man' for Arms Dealers: Feds
- Actor Jussie Smollett Indicted After Special Prosecutor Investigation
- Artist Sues Pixar Over Use of 'Vanicorn,' a Unicorn Themed Van