Brown is not likely to accept a deal without an admission of guilt from the city. The city does not dispute statements from the officers involved admitting that Brown’s constitutional rights were violated during the ordeal over a parking citation.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
NBA's Sterling Brown Unlikely to Settle with Milwaukee Over Tasing: Attorney
Milwaukee Bucks Guard Sterling Brown is unlikely to settle with the City of Milwaukee over a tasing incident. The basketball player’s attorney called the city’s $400,000 offer “a sham.” So reports WISN12.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Louisiana Joins Utah, Oregon in Nixing Bar Exam for Law School Grads
- Mass. Landlords Challenge Constitutionality of Eviction Halt
- Ghislaine Maxwell Wants Disparaging Comments Blunted to Ensure Fair Trial
- Impossible Whopper Lawsuit Tossed As Judge Finds No Deception
- Group Sues Town Over Public Nudity, Noise from Scuba Divers