The class-action lawsuit was filed on behalf of 38,000 workers. The deal represents the largest wage settlement in the company’s history.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 18 seconds
McDonald’s Settles in Record-breaking Class-action Compensation Lawsuit
McDonald's will pay $26 million to settle a lawsuit after workers complained its timekeeping program robbed them of overtime, hindered breaks and forced them to pay to have uniforms cleaned. So reports America Online.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Louisiana Joins Utah, Oregon in Nixing Bar Exam for Law School Grads
- Mass. Landlords Challenge Constitutionality of Eviction Halt
- Ghislaine Maxwell Wants Disparaging Comments Blunted to Ensure Fair Trial
- Impossible Whopper Lawsuit Tossed As Judge Finds No Deception
- Group Sues Town Over Public Nudity, Noise from Scuba Divers