The class-action lawsuit was filed on behalf of 38,000 workers. The deal represents the largest wage settlement in the company’s history.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 18 seconds
McDonald’s Settles in Record-breaking Class-action Compensation Lawsuit
McDonald's will pay $26 million to settle a lawsuit after workers complained its timekeeping program robbed them of overtime, hindered breaks and forced them to pay to have uniforms cleaned. So reports America Online.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Connecticut Trans-athlete Rules Rob Students of Scholarships: Lawsuit
- Sea World Settles Investor Lawsuit Over Impact of Anti-captivity Documentary
- Calif. Lawyer 'Middle Man' for Arms Dealers: Feds
- Actor Jussie Smollett Indicted After Special Prosecutor Investigation
- Artist Sues Pixar Over Use of 'Vanicorn,' a Unicorn Themed Van