The class-action lawsuit was filed on behalf of 38,000 workers. The deal represents the largest wage settlement in the company’s history.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 18 seconds
McDonald’s Settles in Record-breaking Class-action Compensation Lawsuit
McDonald's will pay $26 million to settle a lawsuit after workers complained its timekeeping program robbed them of overtime, hindered breaks and forced them to pay to have uniforms cleaned. So reports America Online.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- NJ Inches Closer to Referendum Vote on Legalization of Marijuana
- Boston Marathon Bomber Claims Jury Bias, Seeks New Trial
- Southwest Pilots Union Unsatisfied with Compensation from Boeing Deal
- Ex-NFLers Charged in Scam to Defraud Gene Upshaw Healthcare Account
- Soundgarden Facing Royalty Lawsuit from Frontman’s Widow