The state Supreme Court called for an emergency suspension of his license claiming he was a “danger to the public” while he continued to practice law. One client said Allen appeared to be spending large sums of money vacationing with his significant other. His whereabouts, officials said, are unknown.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 27 seconds
NH Lawyer in Hot Water Over $895K in Unreturned Funds
New Hampshire lawyer John L. Allen, who has been reportedly flying under the radar, had his law license suspended after clients complained he hasn’t handed over $895,000 in trust funds. So reports the Union Leader.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Justin Bieber Fires Back After Sexual Assault Accusations
- Concordia University School of Law to Shutter Amid Failed Transfer Deal
- Lawyer Disbarred for Accepting Cocaine as Payment
- Appeals Court Blocks Plan to Fund Border Wall with Military Money
- Ex-Hostage Negotiator, Mueller Witness Sentenced for Child Sex Crimes