The state Supreme Court called for an emergency suspension of his license claiming he was a “danger to the public” while he continued to practice law. One client said Allen appeared to be spending large sums of money vacationing with his significant other. His whereabouts, officials said, are unknown.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 27 seconds
NH Lawyer in Hot Water Over $895K in Unreturned Funds
New Hampshire lawyer John L. Allen, who has been reportedly flying under the radar, had his law license suspended after clients complained he hasn’t handed over $895,000 in trust funds. So reports the Union Leader.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- NJ Inches Closer to Referendum Vote on Legalization of Marijuana
- Boston Marathon Bomber Claims Jury Bias, Seeks New Trial
- Southwest Pilots Union Unsatisfied with Compensation from Boeing Deal
- Ex-NFLers Charged in Scam to Defraud Gene Upshaw Healthcare Account
- Soundgarden Facing Royalty Lawsuit from Frontman’s Widow