Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 33 seconds

Robert Petersen, a New York City handyman, claims he became sick due to insufficient safety gear when a “ceiling full rats” and feces fell on him. Now, after being fired, he’s suing his former employer. So reports The New York Post.

Petersen said he was fired for filing a workplace-safety complaint. The Exact Builders Group LLC employee asked for “goggles, gloves and a special mask” after being tasked with installing a wall and cleaning up rat feces. After developing welts, vomiting, missing a week of work and spending time in the hospital, he was threatened with termination ahead of his actual firing.

Read the full article from The New York Post.

Read 121 times
Rate this item
(0 votes)

Visit other PMG Sites:

Template Settings

Color

For each color, the params below will give default values
Tomato Green Blue Cyan Dark_Red Dark_Blue

Body

Background Color
Text Color

Header

Background Color

Footer

Select menu
Google Font
Body Font-size
Body Font-family
Direction
PMG360 is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal data we collect from our subscribers/agents/customers/exhibitors and sponsors. On May 25th, the European's GDPR policy will be enforced. Nothing is changing about your current settings or how your information is processed, however, we have made a few changes. We have updated our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy to make it easier for you to understand what information we collect, how and why we collect it.
Ok Decline