Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 31 seconds
Ubisoft Sues Dutch Cheat Maker for Spoiling 'Rainbow Six'
An underage Dutch video game cheat-maker who goes by the name J.V.L is being sued by Ubisoft in the Central District of California for his alleged role in making the “Budget Edition Rainbow Six: Siege Cheat.” So reports Ars Technica.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Woman Charged for Playing Topless Frisbee Gets $50k Settlement
- UNT Attorney Steps Down After Using 'N-word' During Panel Discussion
- Orangutan Who Was Ruled a 'Non-human Person' Retires to Florida
- U.S. Women's Soccer Scores Goal in Gender Discrimination Lawsuit
- Trump to Pay $2M in Settlement for Misusing Charity Funds