Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 31 seconds
Ubisoft Sues Dutch Cheat Maker for Spoiling 'Rainbow Six'
An underage Dutch video game cheat-maker who goes by the name J.V.L is being sued by Ubisoft in the Central District of California for his alleged role in making the “Budget Edition Rainbow Six: Siege Cheat.” So reports Ars Technica.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- AP Students Hit College Board with $500M Suit Over New Online Exams
- Kendall Jenner Settles Allegations Over Controversial Fyre Festival Promo
- Tara Reade's Attorneys Dump Her Amid Credibility Concerns
- Judge Tosses Challenge to Michigan’s 'State of Emergency'
- NFL Player Sues Airline After Passenger Grabs His Crotch, Pulls Off His Mask