The indictment states Levoff used information about the company’s financial results to make stock decisions and is now facing six counts of wire fraud and six counts of securities fraud. Each count carries a potential penalty of up to 20 years prison time.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
Apple’s Former Anti-Insider Trading Czar Arrested for Insider Trading
Former Apple attorney, Gene Levoff, who was once in charge of policing insider trading within the company, has been indicted for insider trading. So reports the CNBC.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Woman Charged for Playing Topless Frisbee Gets $50k Settlement
- UNT Attorney Steps Down After Using 'N-word' During Panel Discussion
- Orangutan Who Was Ruled a 'Non-human Person' Retires to Florida
- U.S. Women's Soccer Scores Goal in Gender Discrimination Lawsuit
- Trump to Pay $2M in Settlement for Misusing Charity Funds