The indictment states Levoff used information about the company’s financial results to make stock decisions and is now facing six counts of wire fraud and six counts of securities fraud. Each count carries a potential penalty of up to 20 years prison time.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
Apple’s Former Anti-Insider Trading Czar Arrested for Insider Trading
Former Apple attorney, Gene Levoff, who was once in charge of policing insider trading within the company, has been indicted for insider trading. So reports the CNBC.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- AP Students Hit College Board with $500M Suit Over New Online Exams
- Kendall Jenner Settles Allegations Over Controversial Fyre Festival Promo
- Tara Reade's Attorneys Dump Her Amid Credibility Concerns
- Judge Tosses Challenge to Michigan’s 'State of Emergency'
- NFL Player Sues Airline After Passenger Grabs His Crotch, Pulls Off His Mask