The homes, those suing say, are “seriously faulty and deteriorating at a rapid pace.” Pitt asked to be dismissed from the suit as he said he didn’t have any personal involvement in the matter.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Brad Pitt to Remain on 'Make It Right' Katrina Lawsuit: Judge
After accusations Brad Pitt’s charity 'Make It Right' built inadequate homes for victims of Hurricane Katrina, a Civil District Court judge ruled the actor will remain a defendant in the lawsuit that's alleging as much. So reports People.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Legalized Sports Betting Pitched as Budget Fix in California
- Carmen Electra’s Lawsuit Against Strip Club Invalid Due to Her Dancing Poles Biz: Lawyer
- Parents, Church Settle After Forced Baptism of 11 Year Old Disabled Boy
- Judge with Coronavirus Overseeing Stay-home Case in Washington
- Forex Case Against Big Banks to Move Forward Largely in Tact