The homes, those suing say, are “seriously faulty and deteriorating at a rapid pace.” Pitt asked to be dismissed from the suit as he said he didn’t have any personal involvement in the matter.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Brad Pitt to Remain on 'Make It Right' Katrina Lawsuit: Judge
After accusations Brad Pitt’s charity 'Make It Right' built inadequate homes for victims of Hurricane Katrina, a Civil District Court judge ruled the actor will remain a defendant in the lawsuit that's alleging as much. So reports People.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead at 87, Fight to Fill Vacancy Begins
- Louisville, Breonna Taylor's Family Agree to 'Historic' Settlement
- Tesla Case Accusing Ex-employee of Stealing Trade Secrets Moving Ahead
- Julian Assange's Lawyer: Trump Offered Extradition Deal
- Dr. Dre Sued By Estranged Wife Over Alleged 'Secretly' Transferred Trademarks