The homes, those suing say, are “seriously faulty and deteriorating at a rapid pace.” Pitt asked to be dismissed from the suit as he said he didn’t have any personal involvement in the matter.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Brad Pitt to Remain on 'Make It Right' Katrina Lawsuit: Judge
After accusations Brad Pitt’s charity 'Make It Right' built inadequate homes for victims of Hurricane Katrina, a Civil District Court judge ruled the actor will remain a defendant in the lawsuit that's alleging as much. So reports People.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Woman Charged for Playing Topless Frisbee Gets $50k Settlement
- UNT Attorney Steps Down After Using 'N-word' During Panel Discussion
- Orangutan Who Was Ruled a 'Non-human Person' Retires to Florida
- U.S. Women's Soccer Scores Goal in Gender Discrimination Lawsuit
- Trump to Pay $2M in Settlement for Misusing Charity Funds