Lo Duca made the comments on The Favorites Podcast while talking about a game he played for the New York Mets. Lo Duca claims Wagner let West drive an antique car when he came to town in exchange for a more favorable strike zone. West is suing for unspecified damages.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 26 seconds
MLB Umpire Sues ex-Catcher Over Cheating Allegation
Major League Baseball umpire Joe West filed a lawsuit against former player Paul Lo Duca after the ex-catcher claimed West took bribes from pitcher Billy Wagner. So reports The Bleacher Report.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Woman Charged for Playing Topless Frisbee Gets $50k Settlement
- UNT Attorney Steps Down After Using 'N-word' During Panel Discussion
- Orangutan Who Was Ruled a 'Non-human Person' Retires to Florida
- U.S. Women's Soccer Scores Goal in Gender Discrimination Lawsuit
- Trump to Pay $2M in Settlement for Misusing Charity Funds