Lo Duca made the comments on The Favorites Podcast while talking about a game he played for the New York Mets. Lo Duca claims Wagner let West drive an antique car when he came to town in exchange for a more favorable strike zone. West is suing for unspecified damages.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 26 seconds
MLB Umpire Sues ex-Catcher Over Cheating Allegation
Major League Baseball umpire Joe West filed a lawsuit against former player Paul Lo Duca after the ex-catcher claimed West took bribes from pitcher Billy Wagner. So reports The Bleacher Report.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- AP Students Hit College Board with $500M Suit Over New Online Exams
- Kendall Jenner Settles Allegations Over Controversial Fyre Festival Promo
- Tara Reade's Attorneys Dump Her Amid Credibility Concerns
- Judge Tosses Challenge to Michigan’s 'State of Emergency'
- NFL Player Sues Airline After Passenger Grabs His Crotch, Pulls Off His Mask