Turner spent three months in jail as a result of sexual assault charges levied against him. Turner can appeal to the Supreme Court in an attempt to avoid having to permanently register as a sex offender.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
Brock Turner to Register As Sex Offender: Court Ruling
A California district court denied Brock Turner's appeal to have a new trial, and absent further legal action, Turner will be required to register as a sex offender. So reports Vice.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- AP Students Hit College Board with $500M Suit Over New Online Exams
- Kendall Jenner Settles Allegations Over Controversial Fyre Festival Promo
- Tara Reade's Attorneys Dump Her Amid Credibility Concerns
- Judge Tosses Challenge to Michigan’s 'State of Emergency'
- NFL Player Sues Airline After Passenger Grabs His Crotch, Pulls Off His Mask