The deadliest mass shooting in modern history, which left 58 dead, took place at a country music concert featuring Jason Aldean. The shooter took aim from the hotel overlooking the concern venue. The final settlement amount won't be known until the total number of claimants is decided. October marks the two year anniversary of the shooting.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 26 seconds
Las Vegas Victims Win up to $800M Settlement
MGM Resorts International officials said it expects to complete an $800 million settlement by 2020 with victims of the October 2017 mass shooting. So reports ABC News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- AP Students Hit College Board with $500M Suit Over New Online Exams
- Kendall Jenner Settles Allegations Over Controversial Fyre Festival Promo
- Tara Reade's Attorneys Dump Her Amid Credibility Concerns
- Judge Tosses Challenge to Michigan’s 'State of Emergency'
- NFL Player Sues Airline After Passenger Grabs His Crotch, Pulls Off His Mask