The customer's bank flagged the charge, which was traced back to Collier. He faces charges of "grand theft" and "using a skimming device." He has since been fired.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 20 seconds
Dolphins' Vendor Arrested for Charging Fan $724 for Two Beers
Nathaniel Collier, a vendor selling drinks at Dolphins' home Hard Rock Stadium, was arrested for charging a fan $724 for two beers with his personal card reader. So reports The Guardian.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- AP Students Hit College Board with $500M Suit Over New Online Exams
- Kendall Jenner Settles Allegations Over Controversial Fyre Festival Promo
- Tara Reade's Attorneys Dump Her Amid Credibility Concerns
- Judge Tosses Challenge to Michigan’s 'State of Emergency'
- NFL Player Sues Airline After Passenger Grabs His Crotch, Pulls Off His Mask