The unnamed student is asking for$500,000 in damages. The complaint alleges a bar prep course offered by the law school was "designed to weed out students prior to graduation." Further, the school also had some bad news as its bid to convert to a nonprofit was denied, its dean recently quit and its students’ loan disbursements were hindered.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 28 seconds
Florida Coastal School of Law Sued for Alleged Bar Passage Rate Manipulation
A former student from the Florida Coastal School of Law has accused the institutution of artificially inflating the school's bar passage rate. So reports Above the Law.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Group Sues Town Over Public Nudity, Noise from Scuba Divers
- Lawyer Dons Hazmat Suit During Sentencing Hearing
- 4th Circuit Ruling Means Trump Hotel Records Under Wraps Until After Election
- 'Lady A' Band, Artist Engaged in Legal Battle Over Moniker
- Vermont Law School Mural Being Removed Due to 'Black Features'