The unnamed student is asking for$500,000 in damages. The complaint alleges a bar prep course offered by the law school was "designed to weed out students prior to graduation." Further, the school also had some bad news as its bid to convert to a nonprofit was denied, its dean recently quit and its students’ loan disbursements were hindered.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 28 seconds
Florida Coastal School of Law Sued for Alleged Bar Passage Rate Manipulation
A former student from the Florida Coastal School of Law has accused the institutution of artificially inflating the school's bar passage rate. So reports Above the Law.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Woman Charged for Playing Topless Frisbee Gets $50k Settlement
- UNT Attorney Steps Down After Using 'N-word' During Panel Discussion
- Orangutan Who Was Ruled a 'Non-human Person' Retires to Florida
- U.S. Women's Soccer Scores Goal in Gender Discrimination Lawsuit
- Trump to Pay $2M in Settlement for Misusing Charity Funds