In December of 2017, Bernstein sued O'Reilly, Fox News and 21st Century Fox over public comments they made with respect to a sexual harassment complaint that indicated she was an "extortionate, politically motivated liar." She said the statements violated non-disparagement and confidentiality provisions of a 2002 settlement.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Judge Tosses Defamation Lawsuit Against Bill O'Reilly
Bill O'Reilly beat the defamation lawsuit brought by Rachel Witlieb Bernstein, who accused the political analyst of sexual misconduct. So reports the Hollywood Reporter.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Woman Charged for Playing Topless Frisbee Gets $50k Settlement
- UNT Attorney Steps Down After Using 'N-word' During Panel Discussion
- Orangutan Who Was Ruled a 'Non-human Person' Retires to Florida
- U.S. Women's Soccer Scores Goal in Gender Discrimination Lawsuit
- Trump to Pay $2M in Settlement for Misusing Charity Funds