In December of 2017, Bernstein sued O'Reilly, Fox News and 21st Century Fox over public comments they made with respect to a sexual harassment complaint that indicated she was an "extortionate, politically motivated liar." She said the statements violated non-disparagement and confidentiality provisions of a 2002 settlement.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Judge Tosses Defamation Lawsuit Against Bill O'Reilly
Bill O'Reilly beat the defamation lawsuit brought by Rachel Witlieb Bernstein, who accused the political analyst of sexual misconduct. So reports the Hollywood Reporter.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Legalized Sports Betting Pitched as Budget Fix in California
- Carmen Electra’s Lawsuit Against Strip Club Invalid Due to Her Dancing Poles Biz: Lawyer
- Parents, Church Settle After Forced Baptism of 11 Year Old Disabled Boy
- Judge with Coronavirus Overseeing Stay-home Case in Washington
- Forex Case Against Big Banks to Move Forward Largely in Tact