Reid hired the law firm after she claimed a number of stalkers had sent her threatening messages. The firm was able to gather enough evidence to warrant police searches. The law firm claims it is owed $41,570.54.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 20 seconds
Gamer OMGitsfirefoxx Under Fire for Stiffing Lawyers
Sonja Reid, a celebrity gamer who plays under the name OMGitsfirefoxx, has been accused by McPherson LLP for ducking her legal bills. So reports TMZ.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Woman Charged for Playing Topless Frisbee Gets $50k Settlement
- UNT Attorney Steps Down After Using 'N-word' During Panel Discussion
- Orangutan Who Was Ruled a 'Non-human Person' Retires to Florida
- U.S. Women's Soccer Scores Goal in Gender Discrimination Lawsuit
- Trump to Pay $2M in Settlement for Misusing Charity Funds