He has also been accused of misleading clients about his birthing certifications. Gallagher is seeking $5 million from 33 defendants for their role in spreading what he says is false information.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 21 seconds
Photographer Sues After Being Accused of Luring Women Into 'Lactation Pornography'
Danny Gallagher, a maternity photographer and birthing helper, said his relationships, reputation and well-being have been harmed as others spread “lies” about allegedly luring women into “lactation pornography.” So reports the Honolulu Civil Beat.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Woman Charged for Playing Topless Frisbee Gets $50k Settlement
- UNT Attorney Steps Down After Using 'N-word' During Panel Discussion
- Orangutan Who Was Ruled a 'Non-human Person' Retires to Florida
- U.S. Women's Soccer Scores Goal in Gender Discrimination Lawsuit
- Trump to Pay $2M in Settlement for Misusing Charity Funds