He has also been accused of misleading clients about his birthing certifications. Gallagher is seeking $5 million from 33 defendants for their role in spreading what he says is false information.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 21 seconds
Photographer Sues After Being Accused of Luring Women Into 'Lactation Pornography'
Danny Gallagher, a maternity photographer and birthing helper, said his relationships, reputation and well-being have been harmed as others spread “lies” about allegedly luring women into “lactation pornography.” So reports the Honolulu Civil Beat.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Connecticut Trans-athlete Rules Rob Students of Scholarships: Lawsuit
- Sea World Settles Investor Lawsuit Over Impact of Anti-captivity Documentary
- Calif. Lawyer 'Middle Man' for Arms Dealers: Feds
- Actor Jussie Smollett Indicted After Special Prosecutor Investigation
- Artist Sues Pixar Over Use of 'Vanicorn,' a Unicorn Themed Van