Defensive tackle DeSanto Rollins said he was kicked off the team during a “mental health crisis” and as such is alleging he was discriminated against due to his race and sex. University officials reject the allegations and contend Rollins was never actually removed from the team and is still on scholarship at the school.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Ole Miss: Student Athlete Suing Coach Never Actually Removed from Team
Lawyers representing Ole Miss football coach Lane Kiffin are seeking to have a lawsuit filed against him dismissed. So reports ESPN.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Ohio Marijuana Law Now In Effect, Senate Looks To Make Changes
- Lawyer Prosecuting Sex Assault In the Military Fired Over Email From A Decade Ago
- 15 YO Too Young To Live On Campus, Studying Law Topics At Loyola
- NCAA Facing Sherman Act Antitrust Lawsuit From 6 States
- FedEx, Contractor Head To Court Under RICO Allegations