The incident occurred while the can was sitting above an active stove but was not itself in use at the time of the explosion. Plaintiff’s attorney J. Craig Smith said the decision could impact other personal injury cases brought against Conagra.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 23 seconds
Cooking Spray Explosion Yields $7M in Damages for Burn Victim
Tammy Reese, of Pennsylvania, was awarded $7.1 million after a can of Swell cooking spray, which was manufactured by Conagra, exploded and burned her arms, face and hands. So reports Delish.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Ohio Marijuana Law Now In Effect, Senate Looks To Make Changes
- Lawyer Prosecuting Sex Assault In the Military Fired Over Email From A Decade Ago
- 15 YO Too Young To Live On Campus, Studying Law Topics At Loyola
- NCAA Facing Sherman Act Antitrust Lawsuit From 6 States
- FedEx, Contractor Head To Court Under RICO Allegations