Beginning in 2024, questions like “who gets which meal at a dinner party if Mary has a fish allergy, Devin doesn’t eat gluten and Jamal prefers organic” are being removed from the exam. In 2019, two blind test takers won a settlement after arguing the section violated the Americans With Disabilities Act due to the use of diagrams, which contributed to the decision to drop it from the test.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 27 seconds
LSAT Dumps 'Logic Games' Section After ADA Lawsuit
The Law School Admission Test will no longer feature its “logic games” section. So Reuters reports.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Ohio Marijuana Law Now In Effect, Senate Looks To Make Changes
- Lawyer Prosecuting Sex Assault In the Military Fired Over Email From A Decade Ago
- 15 YO Too Young To Live On Campus, Studying Law Topics At Loyola
- NCAA Facing Sherman Act Antitrust Lawsuit From 6 States
- FedEx, Contractor Head To Court Under RICO Allegations