Beginning in 2024, questions like “who gets which meal at a dinner party if Mary has a fish allergy, Devin doesn’t eat gluten and Jamal prefers organic” are being removed from the exam. In 2019, two blind test takers won a settlement after arguing the section violated the Americans With Disabilities Act due to the use of diagrams, which contributed to the decision to drop it from the test.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 27 seconds
LSAT Dumps 'Logic Games' Section After ADA Lawsuit
The Law School Admission Test will no longer feature its “logic games” section. So Reuters reports.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- California Drivers No Longer Need To Answer Cop’s Question
- Iowa Ban On LGBTQ+ Books Largely Blocked Ahead Of Enactment
- Michael Cohen's Legal Defense Included Non-existent Cases Invented By Google Bard: Report
- Hershey Sued For False Advertising Over 'Cute' Holiday Candy
- Terms Of Bombshell Google Privacy Settlement Undisclosed