The day prior, ex-campaign attorney Sidney Powell also pleaded guilty to similar charges. Both Chesebro and Powell are expected to cooperate with prosecutors regarding charges levied against additional alleged co-conspirators.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 19 seconds
Trump Allies Chesebro, Powell Plead Guilty in 2020 Election Fraud Case
Attorney Kenneth Chesebro, who was accused of helping former President Donald Trump to overturn the results of the 2020 election, pleaded guilty to charges related to the conspiracy. So reports CNN.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- California Drivers No Longer Need To Answer Cop’s Question
- Iowa Ban On LGBTQ+ Books Largely Blocked Ahead Of Enactment
- Michael Cohen's Legal Defense Included Non-existent Cases Invented By Google Bard: Report
- Hershey Sued For False Advertising Over 'Cute' Holiday Candy
- Terms Of Bombshell Google Privacy Settlement Undisclosed