The lawsuit is believed to be the first filed in Pittsburgh, considering the accident’s Ohio location. The lawsuit accuses the company of “releasing toxic chemicals into the air and onto the ground with no regard for the Blackhawk School District, its students or its staff.”
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 23 seconds
Penn. School Files Environmental Lawsuit After East Palestine Toxic Spill
- Friday, Mar 24 2023
- News Roundup
- Written by Progressive Law Practice
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Blackhawk School District, in Pennsylvania, filed a lawsuit against Norfolk Southern in the wake of the recent train derailment in East Palestine. So reports CBS News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Boston Grant Program Targets Legal Services for Immigrant Population
- Hugh Grant’s Illegal Snooping Lawsuit Against The Sun Can Proceed: Judge
- New Wake Forest Law Dean: Commitment to Innovation Drew Me In
- Virginia Election Czar Out, State Withdraws from Voter Roll Program
- Recently Discovered Letter from Brian Laundrie’s Mom Discusses 'Burying a Body'