Attorney Jim Griffin said he is “mad as hell” about the incident and questioned who else may have inappropriately listened to the call. The call sounded like it was in regard to the cross-examination of a South Carolina law enforcement officer.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 23 seconds
Alex Murdaugh Phone Call Accidentally Leaked to Hidden True Crime Podcast
- Friday, Mar 24 2023
- News Roundup
- Written by Progressive Law Practice
- font size decrease font size increase font size
A phone call between Alex Murdaugh, who was recently convicted of murdering his family, and his attorney was inadvertently released to a true crime podcast. So reports Fox News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Boston Grant Program Targets Legal Services for Immigrant Population
- Hugh Grant’s Illegal Snooping Lawsuit Against The Sun Can Proceed: Judge
- New Wake Forest Law Dean: Commitment to Innovation Drew Me In
- Virginia Election Czar Out, State Withdraws from Voter Roll Program
- Recently Discovered Letter from Brian Laundrie’s Mom Discusses 'Burying a Body'