As such, the janitor was charged with “aggravated assault with a deadly weapon” and his employers are now facing a lawsuit for allegedly ignoring Diaz’ questionable behavior. The law firm Abraham, Watkins, Nichols, Agosto, Aziz & Stogner, based in Houston, is representing the women in the civil lawsuit.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 26 seconds
Janitor Caught Urinating in Water Bottles Arrested, Employers Facing Lawsuit
- Saturday, Jan 28 2023
- News Roundup
- Written by Progressive Law Practice
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Several companies are facing a lawsuit in Texas after janitor Lucio Catarino Diaz was arrested for urinating in water bottles and causing 13 women to contract the herpes simplex 1 virus. So reports Fox News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Illinois Legislature Considering Lowering Drinking Age to 18
- Penn. School Files Environmental Lawsuit After East Palestine Toxic Spill
- Rutgers Taps Diversity and Inclusion Expert Johanna Bond As New Law Dean
- Tenn. Church Sued By County As Battle Over Noise, Traffic Rages On
- Alex Murdaugh Phone Call Accidentally Leaked to Hidden True Crime Podcast