The miniature bottles are made with “malt-based and wine-based” products, but do not include actual whisky. The lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois alleges the packaging and statement of composition for the mini-bottles makes it hard to tell them apart from their whisky-laden counterparts.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 28 seconds
Fireball Maker Under Fire in Class-action Suit Alleging Misleading Labeling
- Saturday, Jan 28 2023
- News Roundup
- Written by Progressive Law Practice
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Sazerac Company, the producer of the popular Fireball Cinnamon Whisky alcoholic beverage, is facing a class-action lawsuit after consumers accused the maker of misleading customers who purchased the company’s mini bottles. So reports USA Today.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Boston Grant Program Targets Legal Services for Immigrant Population
- Hugh Grant’s Illegal Snooping Lawsuit Against The Sun Can Proceed: Judge
- New Wake Forest Law Dean: Commitment to Innovation Drew Me In
- Virginia Election Czar Out, State Withdraws from Voter Roll Program
- Recently Discovered Letter from Brian Laundrie’s Mom Discusses 'Burying a Body'